The Victoria's Secret annual fashion show aired last night at 10PM. This years show was yabsolutely amazing, and in my opinion the best in the history of Victoria's Secret fashion shows. With musical guests Will.i.am, the Spice Girls, and Seal on the microphone, the music was like a cherry on top of the cake [the cake being the amazing models, of course]. Selita Ebanks, Heidi Klum, Adriana Lima, Jessica White along with the other Victoria's Secret Angels put on a dazzling show--literally. The models wore extravagant lingere adorned with Swarvoski crystals and jewels. The yellow piece worn my supermodel Alessandra Ambrosio is my favorite of the night. If you missed the show, I hope you have a good excuse and you TiVo'ed it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/lalanicole